Thursday 17 September 2009

Welcome!


Hello Everybody and welcome to Left Hand Films! Cue Applause.

Left Hand Films is a blog for me to wax lyrical about everything film. I will be discussing my own films and hopefully receiving some feedback. I will also garner all my 4 years of formal (and several more informal) years of film education, to pass judgement on films I watch from time to time. I can sense the excitement growing already!

'Left Hand Films' is a concept I have had for a while now, and it basically means that because I am left-handed, maybe my approach to filmmaking and film in general is different to the norm. Perhaps this is just the pretentious ravings of a student-type who doesn't really know what he is talking about. Or perhaps...there is some merit in my thoughts! Either way, it should not really concern anyone but me, however if you do wish to comment, please feel free, in-fact I encourage it!

I feel this is a sufficient first foray into the world of blogging! I hope you will enjoy and follow the progress of left hand filmmaking!

Left handed high five!

Jude


No comments:

Post a Comment